Pharmaceutical name: Herba Taraxaci Mongolicae cum Radice
* Clears heat and relieves fire toxicity - any heat, especially liver heat with red, swollen, painful eyes.
* Dissipates nodules and reduces abscesses - firm, hard sores, especially for breast and intestinal abscesses.
* Promotes lactation - due to heat.
* Clears heat, resolves damp - damp-heat jaundice, lin syndrome.
* Often used for treating breast cancer in TCM
1-6g each time, 2-3 times daily
50 grams / per pack, with a concentration ratio in average of 6:1 from dried herbs to finished products.
Buy 5 packs get the Sixth for free!